3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bonefish Grill Restaurant Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
Yesterday we went to the Bonefish Grill in Manchester, CT. It is a very nice restaurant and the staff is wonderful.

This is the menu. There is a few menu items that are just for Sunday Brunch.
This is the kid's menu. Bobo and Sissy loved their chicken strips. They came with French fries and their drink.
We were surprised when our waitress brought out this wonderful hot bread that we dipped in olive oil with herbs. It was delicious.
I had hot tea and this is how I got the cream and sugar.
These are the chicken strips, I wasn't fast enough to get a picture before Sissy ate some of her fries.

I ordered Eggs Benedict which was cooked just right, and the au gratin potatoes where hot and very good. It was different instead of home fries.
This is the grilled chicken for kids.
This is the desert menu, but we had no room to eat it.
This is part of the restaurant the atmosphere was very nice.
We all loved our brunch. The food was hot and delicious. We will certainly return there as soon as we are able to. The prices were just right and it was a great experience. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1