3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, March 31, 2014

CRUSH Minimal Effort Pill Crusher with Pill Box Inside the Cap Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
CRUSH is for people who don’t like taking pills or who have difficulty swallowing them and instead choose to crush medications into a powder and ingest them in food and drink.
Most pill crushers on the market require repeated twisting and untwisting to get the job done, and can be very difficult on the hands. In addition, most pill crushers out there can only crush small pills and cannot handle turning larger pills into powder. Finally, we couldn’t find one single pill crusher that doubled as a pill box.
So, we created a pill crusher with real muscle that does most of the work itself and is ergonomic and easy on the hands and wrists. CRUSH quickly and effectively crushes all tablet types of all size, shape, and texture. And it’s a self-contained, all-in-one crusher-and-case.
CRUSH is easy to clean and fun to use. We hope that when you use it you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how little it makes your hands work. We hope it will inspire you to take a moment to stop, listen to the snap and crunch, and appreciate the strength it takes to stay healthy.

CRUSH is made by Sabi:
Website: http://www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand

 
My review;
This is just what I needed. Sometimes when I have to take a pill it is too big and even if I cut it up it is still hard to swallow. I loved that I was able to crush the pill in no time without a lot of effort. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to crush their pills.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1