3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, March 31, 2014

FOLIO grande extra large strap + go weeekly travel pill review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.





The FOLIO grande pill box is our response to many customer requests for our weekly FOLIO pill box, only larger. This pill box is made for those on a heavier twice daily a.m./p.m. regimen of vitamins, supplements, or pills. Or for those who take large-sized vitamins or supplements. It is a cut above the standard 14-door pill box and is much easier to load, with one universal lid.
It’s also much easier to extract pills from the FOLIO grande pill box. With other pill organizers, it’s nearly impossible to get your fingers into the pill box compartments and it’s necessary to turn the entire pill box upside-down to shake out its contents. The FOLIO grande pill box features rounded compartments that make extraction of pills quick and easy.
The FOLIO grande pill box is also much sleeker than any of the twice-daily pill organizers out there. It fits elegantly and stylishly into purse or briefcase, and can be taken out anywhere.

FOLIO grande is made by Sabi:
Website: http://www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand

My review;
This is great for people that have to take pills that might be larger than usual. Have you even how big vitamins are?   I really liked this , it saves a lot of time. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1