3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Purse' averance by Gwen Campbell Book Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
 


       To be wanted, to be chosen, was just the beginning:

            The delightful tale told by our accessories and clothing, as they see us during our life.  Feel what it is to be a purse, a wallet, a coat, and live life through their eyes.
            Follow the tale of life as told by the purse, as her Girl finds her in the department store and brings her home to family and life. A story of love, friendship, and life in the closet, as only purses, coats, dresses, shoes, and all the other delightful characters that complete our lives, tell us their story. You will be delighted and charmed by the interactions of all, as you follow them through their daily lives.

My review;
This is different than other books I am used to reading. It was a fun story and I truly enjoyed it. I was unable to put it down until I finished it. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1