3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, March 31, 2014

TRIPOD store + go travel container Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
The TRIPOD pill box is a unique roll-open pill organizer designed to hold fish oil pills and other large pills, vitamins and supplements. Secured by an extra-strong closure, the TRIPOD pill box rolls open to expose three large compartments each covered by a hinged, clip-closed lid.
While pill box compartments are designed to hold large supplements, they also come in handy for storing objects of all shapes and sizes, from tweezers, tampons, rolls of mints, and packages of gum to glucose tablets, makeup, lip balm, eyeglass repair kit, and sewing kit – any and all small necessities you may need to take with you on the go.
The TRIPOD pill box is covered in soft, supple rubber and is nice to the touch. It is easy to open and close. It fits nicely into purse backpack, or can be toted in place of a bag.

TRIPOD is made by Sabi:
Website: http://www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand

My review;
This is a good thing to have when traveling. It is easy to use and can be used for pills and other items you might need. It is just the right size and easy to use. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1