3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, August 3, 2014

All Right Here by Carrie Armstrong Gardner Book Review A Darling Family Novel

 
 
 
 
Ivy Darling can’t have children of her own, and her husband Nick’s resentment is forcing them apart. And while Ivy has the support and love of her large, close-knit family, Nick’s family has never welcomed her into the fold.

When the three children next door are abandoned by their mother, Ivy and Nick take them in for the night. One night becomes several, and suddenly Ivy and Nick find themselves foster parents to the only African-American kids in the town of Copper Co...
 
 
I just finished reading this book. There is heartbreak, family loyalty, love and most of all forgiveness. You will feel all of the family's anguish and feelings of being unable to deal with their issue. The book is a very thoughtful story of a family that is changed overnight.
 
 
I give this book a 4/5 . I was given this book by Tyndale Publishing and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1