3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Dream of Home by Amy Clipston Book Review



My review;

I just finished reading A Dream of home by Amy Clipston. I really like this author's stories. The storyline's are great and the characters are the kind you would like to meet. Madeline has had a lot of sadness in her life so she moves to another place to try to forget her past. While she is there she meets Saul Beiler a man with secrets of his own trying to raise his eleven year old daughter. As time goes on they begin to like each other but it looks they really have nothing in common. Do they have enough love and faith to try to overcome these problems or will they both get hurt in the process of finding a future? I give this book a 4/5 . I was given this book for the purpose of a review and all opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1