3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Buttermilk Sky by Jan Watson Book Review



I just finished reading Buttermilk Sky by Jan Watson and I really enjoyed it. Mazy Pelfrey has left her home to go to school to be a secretary. While she is there she finds more problems than she could have ever imagined. She meets a young man who seems to like her and she likes him. She has left a boyfriend  behind she is not quite certain who she wants in her future. When she becomes  ill she tries to decide what she should do. The author writes about wonderful characters and a great storyline. I will be looking for other books by this author. I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book by Tyndale Publishers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1