3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, November 10, 2014

Personalized Children's Books by KD Novelties Book Review














About KD Novelties: Personalized Children's Books build self-esteem in children because they become the stars of their very own story. Not only do they build self-esteem in children but our books promote literacy in a unique way.  For new readers or those readers who have lost interest our books are sure to ignite the magic back into reading when they read about themselves and not just any other character.
here is a link to see these books for yourself, you will not be disappointed.
http://www.kdnovelties.com/


My review;

These are the cutest books I have ever seen. I picked the one called When I Grow Up. There are tons of themes to chose from., Dinosaur Land, Mother Goose, Batman and more.  I was asked to fill out the name of the child. The dedication, where the child lives, and friends names. I got the book in record time. I cannot believe what wonderful service this company has. The books are great for Christmas, birthdays and other times that you what to make a child feel loved and important. I would recommend this book for all. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1