3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Bible Dominoes Review








Bible Dominoes Juliet David & Jo Parry This domino game helps children to learn about the Bible and Jesus while playing! It also encourages communication, sharing, counting, and matching skills. The pieces are large and colorful, so they're easy to pick up, and the pictures are clear. The set includes 28 dominoes with a mixture of Bible story characters, numbers, and animals to match, as well as instructions and a story booklet explaining the stories featured on the cards. A useful resource for home, school, or Sunday school. - See more at: http://www.kregel.com/childrens-activities/bible-dominoes/#sthash.IHfOm6xE.dpuf


My review;

Bible Dominoes by Juliet David and Jo Parry are not only fun they are educational. We have played this a couple of times and everyone loved the ilustrations and how easy they are to understand. I have always liked games that also teach something that are not over their age group. I give this game a 5/5. I was given this game for the purpose of a review by Kregel Publishing and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1